Designer 2000 error 21600

From: Jane Martin <jane_at_purdue.edu>
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 08:51:26 -0500

I took the Designer 2000 First Class last month and have been unable to get a form to generate since returning to work. I'm at the very last step of the process where I want to generate and run the new form. If no other errors are detected during the generation process (i.e., those that show up in red in the message window) then I get the following message:

CDI-21600: A running Generator or Utility has failed. It is possible the internal cache is now in an inconsistent state. You are therefore recommended to close and restart the application.

I get a "Generation Complete" statement in the message window and the little "Generation is complete" window comes up after I click off the 21600 message. However, the toolbar button that runs the form is "grayed out". I have not been able to run any form I've tried to generate since I got out of class.

I sure would appreciate any help anyone can give me regarding this.

Jane Martin
jane_at_purdue.edu Received on Tue May 11 1999 - 15:51:26 CEST

Original text of this message