Re: Checking for duplicate items, Forms4.5

From: Andy Hardy <aph_at_ahardy.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 9 May 1999 19:47:18 +0100

In article <7h21iv$gog$1_at_nntp.csufresno.edu>, Steve Cosner <stevec_at_zimmer.csufresno.edu> writes
>I have recently worked on the problem of looking for duplicates in a
>form. Using an on-error trigger and a database constraint made the
>solution pretty easy.

Thanks, I'll have a look at that as well. It seems to me that Forms could have handled this area in a much neater manner... I wonder if Forms5.0 makes any changes in this respect?

--
Andy Hardy. PGP key available on request