Re: Checking for the occurance of a referenced bloke in forms 4.5

From: Michael Hsueh <MHsueh_at_Ottawa.com>
Date: 1 May 1999 02:57:14 GMT

Simply use Windows Explorer (if not windows environment then use appropriate tool)
Tools -> Find
set named = *.fmb
Click on advanced.
Set Containing text = BLOCK_NAME.

Even though the file are binary, the block name should be embedded in there somewhere.
The result is a list of FMBs with the referenced block.

Hope it works for you.
Mike