Re: I need to Know how many radio button there are in a Radio Group

From: Michael Hsueh <MHsueh_at_Ottawa.com>
Date: 1 May 1999 02:31:46 GMT

I don't know of any simple way of doing this but here is a idea that will require a bit of extra work by the developer. Use the TOOLTIP text of the radio group to store the number of buttons and at runtime get_item_property(:system.cursor_item, TOOLTIP_TEXT) to get the number. Not elegant but it does the job.

Mike