conversion of interfaces for Developer to VB

From: john willey <bagel_at_europa.com>
Date: 29 Apr 1999 21:46:46 -0700

I am looking for a convenient way to convert forms 5.0 forms into VB forms.  So far, my only solution is to re-engineer the forms through Designer 2000. My last attempt was with Des2k 1.3.2 and didn't work very well. The system expected forms to be associated with functions. Unluckily, the forms are hold overs to SQL*Forms and don't have a higher level model. Does anyone have any suggestions regarding re-engineering through Des2k 2.1 or another method?

Thanks -- John Received on Fri Apr 30 1999 - 06:46:46 CEST

Original text of this message