Re: Title of Main Menu and how to create .exe file

From: BKW FMB Energie AG <mario.beyeler_at_bkw-fmb.ch>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 11:04:36 +0200

setting the window titles:
Use Set_Window_Property ( FORMS_MDI_WINDOW, TITLE, 'application_title') AND Set_Window_Property ( 'window_name', WINDOW_TITLE, 'mytitle' )

The fmx, mmx, rep and plx files are already executables. You have to install the oracle Runtime environment on each client.

Hope this helps

Mario

shd1998_at_my-dejanews.com schrieb in Nachricht <7g34s2$jlp$1_at_nnrp1.dejanews.com>...