problems with graphics 3.0

From: Hans-Dieter Wehe <hd.wehe_at_t-online.de>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 20:49:59 +0200

[Quoted] We are workin intensively with oracle graphics since version 1. In our application we use more than 100 charts. we even have a dynamich graphics application. We are now upgrading from graphics2.5 to graphics 3.0 and we have a lot of trouble.
On many occassions we habe protection faults. for some we have workarounds. especially protection faults occour when a query retrieves null-values into graphic elemts or on some text-functions when there are null-strings.
Another problem is, that graphics somtimes cannot load libraries correctly (this happens even with files, which were loaded correctly before). we then have to delete all libraries from the graphics library list, close the file, reload it again, then add again the libraries.

Has anyone similar problems or has anyone even solutions? the oracle hotline is more or less 'helpless'.

regards
Hans-Dieter Received on Thu Apr 22 1999 - 20:49:59 CEST

Original text of this message