EMAILING from FORMS 5.0 TO MS OFFICE

From: <mcotter_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 12:35:23 GMT

Does anyone have a SIMPLE solution to be able to send an email message with parameters via MS OFFICE from Developer 2000 Forms 5.0?? I've seen some of the other answers to this similar question, but they are so complicated. I want to be able to programically determine the person the message will be sent to, and grab the current record from the form that is, for example, being updated. In other words, the user will update a record, and when done so, and email will fire through MS OFFICE telling someone else that that PARTICULAR record has been updated, via an email message.