Integrating Developer 2000 with Intersolv PVCS

From: <paulswallow_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 13:46:05 GMT

I am having problems integrating Intersolv's PVCS version 5.3 with Developer 2000 version 1.5.

I cannot access the version control sub-menus in Reports or Forms even after carrying out the following steps:

Install Developer 2000 with PVCS interface module included. Install PVCS on PC client, no server software has been installed. Windows 95 registry altered to reference TVCCFG=C:\...\master.cfg

The Oracle Developer 2000 document 'Integration with Intersolv PVCS' does not state that anything else should be needed for a required setup. PVCS itself seems to work OK but accessing it from 'Developer' is another matter!

Any ideas on what I am forgetting to do would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Paul Swallow.