non-multithreaded ODBC

From: Chad Cotton <c.ray_at_mail.utexas.edu>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 1999 12:34:27 -0500

I am looking for an ODBC that does not require compilation using multithreading. Does anyone know of such an implementation. I am currently using Merant's but it requires multithreading but multithreading seems to be causing us some problems in the standard template libraries for Solaris 7. If anyone has heard of similar problems there, any advice would also be appreciated.

Note. I do not mean to suggest that there is any problem with Solaris 7 or the standard template libraries...I only mean that we have had problems.

Chad Cotton Received on Mon Apr 19 1999 - 19:34:27 CEST

Original text of this message