Parameter Form for Oracle Reports 3.0 on OAS 3.0.1

From: Carl DiPasquale <cdipasqu_at_visteon.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 1999 10:22:47 -0400

[Quoted] Has anyone been able to successfully generate a parameter form for Oracle Reports 3.0 running on OAS 3.0.1. When we supply PARAMFORM=HTML in the URL we get a full listing of the parameter form values along with entry boxes. (We should get a dialog with drop-downs for the user to select the parameter values). If we plug in the values the report runs ok but we obviously can't run this way.

System details:

Application Server.. OAS 3.0.1 on NT 4.0
Oracle Reports...... 3.0.5.8
Oracle DB........... 8.0.5 on HP-Unix
Browser:............ Netscape 4.0.4
PARAMFORM=.......... HTML
DESFORMAT=.......... PDF

Thanks all!

Carl Received on Fri Apr 16 1999 - 16:22:47 CEST

Original text of this message