Re: Data Unloader

From: Henk Hultink <hhu_at_nospam.stoas.nl>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 16:03:51 +0200

Michael Thompson wrote:

> Has anyone used any tools that will reengineer your database and extract /
> unload the data into a flat file (ascii) format?
>
> thanks
>
> Mike

Hi,

I haven't used a tool like that, but maybe you can try TOAD (Tools for Oracle Applications Developers), a very useful tool. According to the help-info it can do the job. However, I found out that the freeware version of the program does not offer this option, so you would have to buy the commercial version from Quests software. See for yourself at http://www.quests.com/toad/toad_info.html Received on Wed Apr 14 1999 - 16:03:51 CEST

Original text of this message