Re: Oracle Installer

From: Vinod <vv_at_dummy.com>
Date: 8 Apr 1999 03:02:39 GMT

Use Install Shield software - which can be customised as you want. We are using this to distribute our applications to hundreds of clients. This works like any other standard installer.

Regards,
Vinod.

steve fawcett <steve_at_sfawcett.dircon.co.uk> wrote in article <370b60b6.0_at_newsread3.dircon.co.uk>...