Reports 3.0

From: F. Schmitt <fs_at_sonik.de>
Date: 25 Mar 1999 10:04:58 GMT

Hi there,

I'm pretty new to reports or Dev2000 - I work with Dev2000 for only some days now, but it's ok. I've only got more simple things to do... ;-)

So I've a more simple question: I created a textfield where I'd like to show Page 2 / 15 . That's click on the pagenumber-button, select Dateformat and where to put it.
I did that and worked, on the second report as well. I have the field size set in both directions to 'fixed'. On the third record, it only works limited: The text is right-aligned, and it only shows 'Page 1', sometimes 'Page 1 ' and sometimes 'Page 1 /', but never 'Page 1 / 12', for example (note the space ' ').I absolutetly don't know how!?

It set to left-aligned, all the text appears correctly, alignment set to 'center', as well all the text is shown, but centered only to 'Page 1'.

DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO WORK AROUND THIS 'BUG' ???? Thanks,

Flo Schmitt Received on Thu Mar 25 1999 - 11:04:58 CET

Original text of this message