displaying the records horizontally

From: <amitabh12_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 16:56:40 GMT

Hello, This is my dilema, I have bunch of columns. Column Degree contains records ('BA','MA','MA+30'.......). Column Steps contains records (1,2,3.........). The thing is that one Degree can have Multiple Steps. Is there any way in dev 2000 v.5 where I can display the column Degree horizontally say 10 times. I mean when under block property I change # of displayed records I have on choice but to accept the vertical display of the records. I want to display column Degree horizontal and column Steps vertical, just like a grid. I could create more columns called Degree1------Degree20 but the problem there is that some school may use 30 , some may use 10, some may use 50.. so when you have over 200 clients it is really hard to update everyone...

If anyone knows what I am talking about Please help!!!

Thanks in advance
Munish