Re: Developer 2000 Websites

From: Steve Cosner <stevec_at_zimmer.csufresno.edu>
Date: 21 Mar 1999 22:37:36 GMT

In article <7d3qmq$2ud_at_newsops.execpc.com>, news.execpc.com <sfdsf_at_sdfsd.net> wrote:
>Does anyone know of any good websites that deal specifically with Developer
>2000. There are tons of websites out there that deal with products like VB.
>I am looking for a shareware type site which puts up help on Dev2K and code
>snipets.

I have a web page with several snippets of code, and some links to others: John Lennon's and Peter Koletzke's first come to mind.

Happy hunting,
Steve Cosner

http://members.aol.com/stevec5088
Downloadable Quick Access utility form: Display and update any table. Received on Sun Mar 21 1999 - 23:37:36 CET

Original text of this message