owa 4.0.7 on sun ORB problem

From: <ynofiele2000_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 1999 15:43:06 GMT

Hello,

We are trying to run oas 4.0.7 on Sun sparc Solaris with 4GB of memory and more than 32GB of hard drive.

We finally start the node manager as root, because from the ows user, oas 4.0.7 couldn't increase the number of selector to more than 1024. Anyway, we can start the nodemgr as root. But, when we try to start the site or the orb, we have the following error. What can we do ?

Thank you very much in advance.

Yves Nofiele
phone: (905)944 8877 ext. 2288

Please wait while the command is being processed on host bambam ... Starting ORB processes... waiting for ORB to be ready... ORB is not responding. Please restart manually... OWS-20214: The OAS processes can not be started, because the CORBA orb processes can not be started.