Re: Using Dev/2000 to Read/write to the registry

From: Ingo Peters <Ingo_Peters_at_ott.lgs.ca>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 14:44:49 GMT

Is d2kwut32.dll available in their paths? I seem to recall getting a similar problem where this dll was not available on all my client's machines. If that doesn't help, you should have a careful look at the win_api. There's an error stack which you can pop further messages off of -- it just takes a little studying to figure out.

Ingo