Re: Forms 5.0 - Window sizing

From: Mike Rainville <Michel_at_cc.mcgill.ca>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 20:12:21 GMT

Dear Glen,

         Look up SDI and MDI (Single/Multiple Document) Interface in the forms help.
These functions may be of use: WHEN-WINDOW-ACTIVATED trigger, Find_Window, Resize_Window, Get_Window_Property, Set_Window_Property, and the system variable Syste.Event_Window. It also seemed to me that the X and Y co-ordinates were switched
in some cases, so I recommend testing with very different height and width to start.

          The USESDI=YES parameter of the forms runtime controls the initial look; here I definitely
prefer SDI.

         Good luck,
Mike Rainville
Montreal, QC, Canada