Re: WebDB

From: Martin Knopp <mknopp_at_teleweb.at>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 1999 08:22:50 GMT

Did you also consider Centura's net.db? As far as I know it is much like WebDB but is available much longer and it is much smaller. It works with Oracle database for sure!

You can find additional information on Centura's webpage at www.centurasoft.com or you can take a look to the newsgroups of Centura (the adress of their newsserver is talkto.centurasoft.com).

  • Martin Knopp Vienna, Austria / Europe