Re: stacked tabs in oracle

From: Paul Dorsey <pdorsey_at_dulcian.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 1999 04:35:37 GMT

No, not really. If there are too many tabs to fit on the page, Forms gives you a scroll bar to get to the additional tabs. To really do it the way you want, you would need to use 2 tab controls. The bottom one would be normal, the top set of tabs would have to bring up stacked canvases. So, the answer is yes you could do it, but I wouldn't bother.

--
Paul Dorsey
Dulcian, Inc.
<7c6k9l$ajt$1_at_nnrp1.dejanews.com>...