Re: What's OAS ?

From: Breno de Avellar Gomes <brenogomes_at_computer.org>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 23:06:24 +0000

OAS is a complete set for web server deployment. It integrates web server, DB access middleware, CORBA, TP Monitor, network services and message oriented middleware - Oracle8i will also integrate several of these resources.
An excellent implementation of OAS is CNN Customnews at http://www.cnn.com/customnews. Take a moment to register and customize your profile and enjoy results and performance.