Re: how to call a form to load specific transaction records?

From: Thomas Krenzke <krenzke_at_sekas.de>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 10:20:19 +0100

Hi,

> hi,
> i am developing windows application using dev2k ver5.0. when creating a
> multi-form application, how to call a form from another form such that the
> form will automatically retrieve a particular transaction records. for
> example, from a summary form which only lists the header information, user
> can click the corresponding button and that particular transaction with its
> detail records will be loaded on another form.

I think the best way would be to use different canvases for summary and detail [Quoted] information within one form.

If you have to seperate this in distinct forms, than you should add form-parameters in the detail (the called) form and call the form with the parameters, so that the called form knows what to display... Received on Fri Mar 12 1999 - 10:20:19 CET

Original text of this message