Re: Having Problems of running Oracle8 Easy Net Configuration

From: Jerry Gitomer <jgitomer_at_erols.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 00:21:15 -0500

Change the settings for your display on the control panel. Java requires more than 256 colors so your NT is like mine you will have to set it for 65536 colors.

An alternative, which will preclude your ever using Oracle 8 Easy Net Configuration is to edit the TNSNAMES.ORA file using your favorite editor. But unless you know what you are doing -- DON'T!

regards

Jerry Gitomer

--
Jerry Gitomer
Computers were made for selling, not for using.