Database Testing

From: Ken <ken_at_kenmack.demon.co.uk>
Date: 1999/02/28

I need a tool to test (including regressing testing) an Oracle database in terms of:-

    Table functionality, data consistency and integrity

    Forms interface functionality
    Oracle database file output correctness

Currently the database is located on an Alpha/OpenVMS platform. However, there is a possibility that the database and/or Forms interface might move to an NT machine (with comms to the Alpha). I have looked at DECset DTM but its not really up to the job - any suggestions?

Thanks for any help offered...

Regards, Ken Received on Sun Feb 28 1999 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message