Where can I find the SQL*Net Client for Windows95

From: Anand Padmanaban <anand_at_net.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 16:17:06 -0800

Hi,

[Quoted] I have oracle database 7.x running on a Solaris. I bought a Crystal Reports 7.x to do the reporting from the Win95 client.

Eventhough I can get the ODBC Driver from the http://www.oracle.com/download site,
I could not find the SQL*NET client for Win 95. With out the SQL NET client,
I can use the Oracle ODBC drivers.

Do I need to buy the SQL*NET Client for Win95?. Is it a separate product?.

Crystal reports documentation did not help me at all.

Any body uses Solaris DB Server and Crystal Reports Win 95 DB Client Combo?.

I am totally new to this oracle stuff.

Your help is deeply appreciated,
Thanks,

anand_at_net.com Received on Thu Feb 25 1999 - 01:17:06 CET

Original text of this message