Re: Oracle Designer? pros and cons?

From: Valeri Sorokine <vsorokin_at_dd.ru>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 13:19:03 +0300

[Quoted] I quite agree with Roy Brokvam, but some words in addition:

If you use Developer/2000 1.3.x you have to use Designer/2000 1.3.2 too. It is stable enough.

If you use Developer/2000 Release 2 you have to use Designer/2000 2.1.2 or higher because there is "Designer Bug List" consisted of 23 pages... The list shows fixed bugs from release 2.0 to 2.1.2 (about 30 per page)

I like this tool. And I hope Release 6 will be much better!

Good Luck.

--
Valeri Sorokine
ProSoft, Russia, Moscow, Information Systems Division