Re: Fetching number of rows fetched on last query

From: Graham Miller <igor001_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 1999 15:03:09 GMT

"Maoz Mussel" <maoz_at_mindcti.com> wrote (in <7aovav$7v1$1_at_news.netvision.net.il>)...

| Hi there,
|
| When running a query from SQL*PLUS, and echo is on, you receive the
| number of rows that has been fetched on the query, e.g.:
| 203 rows selected.
|
| I'm looking for a way for getting this value on runtime, when using other
| access to Oracle than SQL*PLUS (specifically Delphi). Is there any view
| that store this value per session, or other way to access this value?
|
| thanks in advance,
| Maoz

Hi,
 If accessing Oracle from Delphi then a visit to:

http://www.allroundautomations.nl/products.html

will probably be helpful (Direct Oracle Access).

They provide components for specifically accessing Oracle Databases. The Delphi BDE is not required.
I am a registered customer.
The components provide access to all the Oracle features (including the one you require).
Well worth the price (imo).

graham Received on Sun Feb 21 1999 - 16:03:09 CET

Original text of this message