Re: DEVELOPER 2000

From: Valery A. Sorokin <vsorokin_at_dd.ru>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 12:53:40 +0300

The answer to your question is Yes.

But you have to use the same logical name for the network driver on each client machine.

First you have to install Developer/2000 Runtime on first (standard) machine using the network driver.

Then you have to export the registry node HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE/ORACLE from the standard machine and import it on each client machine.

Then you have to install System Support Files only on each client machine, because to be sure all windows controls have the appropriate versions to be used with Dev2k Runtime.

Then you have to create shortcuts as mentioned before by TurkBear.

It works fine.

I hope this will help you.

Feel free to ask me more details if it is necessary.

--
Valery A. Sorokin
ProSoft, Russia, Moscow, Information Systems Division