Multiforms Application

From: Yuxin Zhao <zhao_at_ccis.adisys.com.au>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 15:04:41 +0800

Hi guys,

I have run into a problem with opening a form within another one.

What I want to achieve is that the calling form will run further even after the second form is finished. But it doesn't work. Each time when I exit from the second form the first one is also shutdown automatically.

I use the forms built-in routine "OPEN_FORM" to call the second form.

Could anybody out there offer me any help to go around it?

Thanks in advance,

Yuxin Zhao

P.S. If you reply to my question, please also send me an e-mail in case I miss it.

My address: zhao_at_ccis.adisys.com.au Received on Thu Feb 11 1999 - 08:04:41 CET

Original text of this message