looking for programmers

From: Creative Tech Solutions <ctechsolution_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 22:52:05 -0800

Creative Tech Solutions has the right kind of programmers for Your needs here in the USA.
IF your business is looking for consultants,programmers.
We have an extensive data bank of professionals and promise you a quick
and professional approach to your requirements.

Our extensive data base of Soft ware professionals, includes professionals
in the field of   As400, ERP/ Peoplesoft, Sap/ ABAP ,Oracle with D2k / Designer 2000,
Oracle Financials, Oracle DBA's, Lotus Notes,C; C++ ,Powebuilder and Visual Basic

Email Us your needs.
Creative Tech Solutions