Forms 4.5 and server package functions

From: Dmitry Smirnov <DSmirnov_at_deltatel.ru>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 1999 14:51:14 +0300

Hello.
Several days ago I was encountered follow problem: I had a server package that contains procedures only. On my client I had a Forms 4.5 module that runs server package procedure. This scheme works perfect.
Then I added a function in my server package. At this point I cannot recompile my Forms module. I get follow error: "RETURN statement may not appear in a procedure body". I look at source code and see not my code but some Forms one.

Could you explain me, where is a problem and how can I solve it?

I use Oracle Server 7.3.3.4 on Windows NT Server and Forms 4.5.7.1.6 on Windows NT Workstation.

--
Good Luck,
Serge Satsky