Re: OAS 4.0.7 Installation

From: Jan Boersma <Jan.Boersma_at_inter.nl.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 1999 20:37:10 +0100

Hallo,

I'm having the same problem, I also have SP4 installed, maybe it has to do with this service pack.
If you figure out what it is, please let me know.

I will do the same.

Kind Regards,

Jan Boersma

Jan.Boersma_at_inter.nl.net

Jacques Thomazeau heeft geschreven in bericht <36B6CC9C.B3D06979_at_dsi.cnrs.fr>...