Re: Exp80 Problem

From: Thomas Rudy <tdrudy_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Feb 1999 22:35:03 -0500

Don't shoot me, but you're getting that because it can't find the message file which provide messages back to you while the export is occurring. Make sure that the path is correct, and that the resgistry entires are correct, and i fnecessary, just copy the message files over from the CD in case any got corrupted.