Forms4.5: Determine Menu Name at Run-time.

From: Neville Sweet <sweet.neville.nj_at_bhp.com.au.no_junk_email>
Date: 2 Feb 1999 02:04:13 GMT

Hi,

Does anyone know how to determine the name of the menu module at run-time? From what I have seen, menu built-ins must have the menu name supplied to them, eg. Get_Menu_Item_Property(menu_name.menuitem_name, property). The most sensible built-in for this purpose would be Get_Form_Property, but there's no 'menu name' propery.

I'd like to set a menu property in a forms library - I know the menuitem name but not the menu name. I've tried simply specifying menuitem, but it doesn't work.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Neville Sweet.
Email: sweet.neville.nj_at_bhp.com.au.no_junk_email Received on Tue Feb 02 1999 - 03:04:13 CET

Original text of this message