converting reports created in 32bit Dev2K to 16bit

From: Djcirilli <djcirilli_at_aol.com>
Date: 18 Jan 1999 19:52:50 GMT

[Quoted] I have a report created in the 32bit version of Developer 2000 and would like [Quoted] to convert this report for use in a 16bit application. Is there a way to do [Quoted] this? I have tried just opening the report in the 16bit Dev2000, recompiling,saving and generating a new runtime, but it still errors out. Any [Quoted] help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Dave

dcirilli_at_dailylabs.com Received on Mon Jan 18 1999 - 20:52:50 CET

Original text of this message