FORMS-Pro*C-ORA_IFF and User Exits

From: Zafer M. AKTAN <zafer_at_redshift.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1999 23:44:40 -0800

Hello dear user group members,
I have to come up with a design to transfer information between a C application and a/any field of my forms application (both ways). C application is a map server - display a map with some units on it. When a unit is selected on the map its location will be passed to the unit location field of my form - and if I modify this location on the form it will be passed back to the map server. I will later save the information from the form to the database (if I want to). I am planning to use the Pro*C and User Exits but have not found or could have not found any working application yet. Please I need some ideas from the experienced users. Any help will greatly be appreciated.
Regards
Zaf Received on Sat Jan 16 1999 - 08:44:40 CET

Original text of this message