Re: Inserting entities to Designer 2000

From: Frank van Bortel <f.van.bortel_at_vnl.nl>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 1998 08:57:31 +0100

Michael,

what version of Designer? 1 or 2?
I have written several titbits using the API, and CDI_TEXT uses an undocumented (and thus: unsupported) API calling structure. However, it IS the right table! From the top of my head: TXT_TYPE='CDIDSC', and there's a key field, that points to the identifier of your entity. There's also a sequence field, tha needs to be filled in.

Pls mail me directly if you want a working (and more useful) program.

Ciao, Frank