Re: form 4.5 text item

From: Ashok Upadhyay <aupadhya_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 1998 20:59:15 GMT

[Quoted] Create two display items 1. For current record in trigger when-new-record-instance you can assign :display_item1 := :system.cursor_record for current record.

2. In Post query trigger of the block you are querying have a global variable an keep incrementing it (POS-QUERY fires for each record fetched) . At the nd you will have total number of record fetched. Assign this value to second display item.

Alternatively you can use COUNT_QUERY built in to get total number of record..there is a tech bulletin available in oracle's support side to make it work.

Thanks
Ashok