Re: Designer 2.1 print problem

From: Justin Stopforth <jstopforth_at_icon.co.za>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 1998 09:51:13 GMT

Thank you!!!

I've been puzzled by this for nearly 6 months now. Nobody down here seemed to have any idea what I was talking about. At least now I know what the cause of the problem is.

As to solutions: no luck. We've even upgraded our version of Designer and it hasn't fixed the old process diagrams - they still won't print.

ciao