Designer 2000 v2.1: 'G:\orant\BIN\CF50G32.DLL could not be loaded ....'

From: <phil.noon_at_mail.which.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 20:39:39 +0000

[Quoted] I am running Designer release 2.1 on Windows NT Workstation 4.0 service pack 3. Everything installed without a hitch and everything seems to work except the Forms Generation (generating reports is fine). The full message is:

G:\orant\BIN\CF50G32.DLL could not be loaded or does not exist. Please check that the product has been installed correctly.

The file does indeed exist in the location stated. I've tried copying it from CD again but it produces the same result. The only eye-catching thing about the dll is that its 5346KB in size.

Has anyone had similar problems? Received on Thu Dec 17 1998 - 21:39:39 CET

Original text of this message