Re: Uploading and downloading

From: Joep Hendrix <abc_at_abc.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 14:59:32 +0100

Hi Steven.

The standard OWS-cartrigde in OWS-2.1 cannnot handle uploads. (Neither can MSIE3.02).
You need to develop a special upload cartridge, and for MSIE3.02 you need to install the upload add on.

I am not sure how this all is taken care of in OWA-3.X. and MSIE4.X

Joep Hendrix

Steven <koh_cc_at_pacific.net.sg> wrote in article <3679411A.5175F9DF_at_pacific.net.sg>...