problem with view

From: ayub khan <akhan_at_usgs.gov>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 1998 16:04:27 GMT

I have created a form and on that form I want to put two text item which will give me total number of record retrieved by query and current record .
which trigger I should use for that. I have tried post-query form level on-count and key-exec trigger my statement was
:control_blk.count := :system.cursor_record; this is Post-Query
it brings up current record but its bringing number of record -1 mean if records are three then this column is showing 2 .

last_record;
:control_blk.tot_record:=get_block_property('ayub_5',query_hits); this
is On-Count
this one is also not bringing any value
please help me out Received on Mon Dec 14 1998 - 17:04:27 CET

Original text of this message