Re: oracle workflow management software

From: (wrong string) üller <muellerth_at_mgi.de>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 1998 13:35:08 +0100

Hello,

it depends on how intensive you are going to use workflow. Oracle workflow is good enough as a painting tool and to visualize but if you willing to do a real job with business rules and simulation (not only animation) and so on, you may consider INCOME Workflow by Promatis. It has a full interface to Designer2000 Repository, so you can use workflow information to build you application with Designer/Developer.

greeting

Gerrit van Kammen schrieb in Nachricht <7519fj$alh$1_at_news.worldonline.nl>...