Important questions for the group on Des2k

From: Raffaele Quarta <rquarta_at_ingle01.unile.it>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 1998 12:11:05 GMT

Hi,

I've the version 1.3.2 of Designer/2000 and i'm using the Web Server Generator in these days.
I have a module with 23 lookup tables (other than a master table), everyone containing a pk attribute (varchar2) and another attribute (long).
My first question is: can i make update operations on these lookup tables or are they query-only?
Furthermore i have a problem: when i use only 22 lookup tables in that module the count in the Record List (after a query) works well while when i use all the 23 lookup tables the count doesn't work (it returns -1). What can the problem be?
Any help will be really appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Raffaele Received on Fri Dec 11 1998 - 13:11:05 CET

Original text of this message