Re: Connection to Oracle with Vb5

From: TurkBear <johng_at_nospam.mm.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Dec 1998 17:13:13 GMT

[Quoted] You can use Oracle Objects for OLE - available from www.oracle.com Check the 'free trial' section at that site for more info...This will allow you [Quoted] to use native SqlNet to access the Oracle db, so no ODBC is involved....

Just to satisfy my curiosity, why does you boss not want you to use ODBC.?

Richard Asselin <chatnoir_at_microtec.net> wrote:

>Hi,
> I have to connect to the db Oracle with vb5 to transfert rows to a db
>Access. And my boss don't whant that I use an ODBC connection. Any one
>know how to do it?
> (Sory for my English)
> Richard Asselin

To reply please remove the 'nospam' part of the address Received on Wed Dec 09 1998 - 18:13:13 CET

Original text of this message