Re: Forms 4.5 Web Forms - NO GRAPHICS

From: Kirt Thomas <kirtt_at_sky.net>
Date: Wed, 09 Dec 1998 13:25:20 -0600

You are correct the image builtins in 4.5 do not work on anything but bmp files. Support confirmed this to us about 2 weeks ago. The reports 2.5 builtins work fine though, our work around was to put up buttons that spawned the reports.

In article <74bf3f$a2i$1_at_mendelevium.btinternet.com>, "Mark Harvey" <harvey.mark_at_btinternet.com> wrote:

> Hi there everyone,
>
> Finally near the end of my trial web deployment. Everything
> working fine using :-
>
> Web Server 2.0
> D2K 1.6
> NT 4.0 Middle Tier ( Forms Server / Web Server )
> JInitiator ( well recommended )
> IE or Netscape ( Jinitiator overides JVM )
>

> ....apart from GRAPHICS.
>
> Icon gifs are fine, entry in registry.dat sorts that out, however
> Read_Image_File built-ins and Imported Images just do not
> work. I get this weird box appearing with a broken off corner
> for everything. I assume this is some sort of error debug image.
>
> Any ideas anybody, I've read about FORMS50_OUTPUT from
> Mark Fisher ( he seems to know the lot !!! ) but what about 4.5 ?
>

> HELP, I've got a demo on Monday -- AHHH !!!
>
> Mark.

NoWonderNoWonderNoWonderNoWonderNoWonderNoWonderNoWonder

   o        "1`2`1 Technical Support 4 Free via
   n          24 hour Email and Message boards
   d             http://www.nowonder.com
   e   kirtt_at_nowonder.com       evangelist_at_nowonder.com
   r               kirtt_at_macsrule.com