Re: Conversion Forms 4.5 to 5.0

From: Bjarne <bjoped_at_online.no>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 1998 21:34:29 +0100

You should start Forms 5.0, open the form, open the failing window, open property palette and check the left side of Vertical Toolbar Canvas (under Functional). If the property is marked with a small square, click on the icon Inherit (with tw small vertical red blocks on it) while the property is selected. The square should change to a small circle. And now, your form should work. You may to do this on other window properties as well.

Vern Stiver skrev i meldingen <366C07FA.6F1D18F2_at_ornl.gov>...