Re: Reports2.5 run slow

From: Robin Quasebarth <robinq_at_data-pointnospam.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Dec 1998 08:09:28 +0000

It is probably not Reports. In 1995 I had an Oracle Report that used 90 tables in 43 different queries all joined and it ran in less than 1 minute. Quite amazing. You might check to make sure you don't have any 'VIEWS joined to VIEWS' or that you have table correctly indexed and that there are not a lot of badly placed indexes out there. Sounds more like a tuning issue. rq