Exception CEXOL8OciException:eCEXOL8OciError

From: Christian Uhrig <uhrig_at_mpi-sb.mpg.de>
Date: 5 Dec 1998 12:10:01 GMT

Hi,

we are using the Object Database Designer and try to come along with the C++ code produced by the tool.
(that is: we have a type model, produced the mapped and support classes, the type
class and the runtime classes using MFC++ 5.0 and Desinger 2.1). In our project we get a connect to a database but when we try to access a table via support and mapped classes
(no matter whether read or write) an exception is thrown:

CEXOL8OciException: eCEXOL8OciError

unfortunately this exception is not documented in the online doku. Can anyone give a hint what the problem could be and/or how we can get more information concerning the exception?

Thank you very much and best,

Christian Uhrig

PS: we also have problems with the produced NNApplication.cpp and NNApplication.h are there any problems known? Received on Sat Dec 05 1998 - 13:10:01 CET

Original text of this message